At Earles, we have many years of experience in valuing all types of residential, commercial and agricultural property. Two of our partners are RICS registered valuers and we also have an AssocRICS-qualified associate so you will be dealing with professionals, who will be able to provide you with high quality reports produced in accordance with RICS global valuation standards.
In addition, one of our partners is a fellow of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers and specialises in valuation of rural assets.
We can provide:
- Valuations for taxation and tax planning purposes – including probate and capital transfer taxation
- Valuations for restructuring of businesses
- Valuation of assets for family or business division
- Valuation of live and dead stock including annual stocktaking valuations
- Valuations to support litigation
- Valuations for purchase or sale of assets in SIPP and other pension funds
- Valuation of land and property for sale
- Valuation for building reinstatement purposes
Please contact one of our chartered surveyors and valuers to discuss your valuation requirements, we can then advise the most appropriate report for your purposes.
For Further Information Contact:
Peter Cornford, F.R.I.C.S, F.N.A.E.A, F.A.R.L.A.
Registered Valuer: 59067
Direct Dial: 01564 793 568
Richard Abbey, F.R.I.C.S, F.A.A.V.
Registered Valuer: 77133
Direct Dial: 01564 793 702
Amelia Sheldon, AssocRICS
Registered Valuer: 6791844
Direct Dial: 01564 797 406